The tour starts at the verge of the oldest neighbourhood in Washington district of Georgetown.
During the tour you will, travel to 3 different continents and enjoy a classic home cooked Maryland dish.
At the end of your tour, you will have sampled different dishes from all over the world and DC to gain a better understanding of our local cuisine, culture and history.
Duration 3-3½ hours with 4\5 stops & 12 people max.
01-Jul-23 - 30-Sep-23
01-Oct-23 - 31-Dec-23
01-Jan-24 - 31-Mar-24
01-Apr-24 - 30-Jun-24
Washington DC Georgetown district food tour route
- First, you'll travel to Ethiopia to try the simple irresistibly rich Lentil Sambusa
- After that we will travel to the Middle East and enjoy freshly cooked Chicken Shawarma Wrap
- We'll take you to the heart of Naples, Italy, for the best artisanal Neapolitan pizza
- We'll sample a unique dish from Maryland in a perfect setting inside a wonderful food emporium
- As with all our tours, there's our delicious secret dish.
- A complete food & drink experience to understand the diverse cuisine culture of the Georgetown district of Washington DC.
- Enjoy a mixture of food from 3 continents that has due to diverse culture of Washington put a footprint on the Washington DC cultural food scene in a single tasting experience.
- Get recommendations of other bars, cafes and restaurants to visit during remainder of your trip.
What is included\is not included
- Ethiopian Sambusa
- Chicken Shawarma Wrap
- True Neapolitan pizza
- Crab & Artichoke Dip
- Our delicious secret dish
Additional tastings of food or drinks can be purchased by tour guests at their own expense or upgrading the tour.
Washington Food Tours Meeting Point
Meet at the small park opposite Four Seasons Hotel, 2800 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington