Our Miami food tour is in the Little Havana neighbourhood so you will taste a mix of innovative and traditional dishes deriving from the old Caribbean heritage.
During the tour you will discover Miami’s Cuban community history, habits, music and lifestyle. We’ll take you to the oldest open air tropical fruit market in Little Havana, where you can enjoy some fresh tropical juice.
You will visit the landmark Little Havana sites and end the tour with a traditional, family style meal in a hidden courtyard right on Calle Ocho as well as sampling traditional Cuban coffee and pastries.
Duration 3-3½ hours with 12 stops & 12 people max.
01-Jul-23 - 30-Sep-23
01-Oct-23 - 31-Dec-23
01-Jan-24 - 31-Mar-24
01-Apr-24 - 30-Jun-24
Miami Little Havana food tasting tour route
- We’ll start with a cultural overview of the Cuban district, with fresh juice at the fruit market.
- A traditional guava pastry will follow, at a local bakery.
- Next up, a visit to a cigar factory to watch them roll cigars before your eyes, while sipping your shot of freshly roasted coffee.
- We enter a Guayabera store and see what the Cubans like wearing and why.
- You’ll be delighted to taste a wonderful Cuban Sandwich along with a full traditional Cuban meal served family style in a Secret courtyard on Calle Ocho.
- As with all our tours, we will have a secret dish tasting!
- A complete food & drink experience to understand the history of Miami Caribbean cuisine.
- Enjoy the most typical Cuban foods and drinks in a single tasting experience.
- Get recommendations of other bars, cafes and restaurants to visit during remainder of your trip.
What is included\is not included
- Guava Pastry
- Cuban Sandwich
- Black Beans with Rice
- Ropa Vieja (Beef)
- Tostones and Maduros Plantains & Yuka
- Secret dish
- Fresh Juice
Additional tastings of food or drinks can be purchased by tour guests at their own expense or upgrading the tour.
Miami Food Tour Meeting Point
Meet in front of Bay of Pigs Monument, 1305 SW 8th St, Miami, FL 33135