Our classic London Bridge food tour will allow you to experience & enjoy a variety of classic British foods such as award-winning fish & chips, world famous sausage rolls, traditional bacon & egg baps, English cheeses paired with local beer or cider and try a classic British dessert with a fresh pot of English tea.
Our local guides are wildly passionate about all the delicious food found around this world-famous and historical city.
It is true that English food might have a poor reputation, however we will allow you to taste classic dishes to challenge that point of view.
Once you have completed the tour you will have experience these classic British\London dishes and drinks.
Duration 3-3½ hours with 7 stops & 12 people max.
01-Jul-23 - 30-Sep-23
01-Oct-23 - 31-Dec-23
01-Jan-24 - 31-Mar-24
01-Apr-24 - 30-Jun-24
London Bridge traditional English food tour route
- First, you'll eat a bacon and egg bap in the famous Borough Market.
- Our second stop includes an award-winning fish and chips.
- Next up, we'll sample the best traditional sausage roll in town.
- You'll visit a historic pub, to try a selection of British cheeses served with fruit, crackers, and chutney. Washed down with English cider.
- Finally, we'll dine on a classic English dessert, served with a pot of refreshing breakfast tea.
- As with all our tours, there's our delicious secret dish.
- Great food is made even better with the perfect drink pairing.
- A complete food & drink experience to understand the history of English London cuisine.
- Enjoy the most typical English foods and drinks in a single tasting experience.
- Get recommendations of other bars, cafes and restaurants to visit during remainder of your trip.
What is included\is not included
- The best fish and chips
- Finest bacon and egg bap
- Traditional sausage roll
- A Selection of British cheeses, fruit, crackers, and chutney
- Sticky toffee pudding
- A historic beverage
- Our delicious secret dish
- Ale, beer, or cider
- Honey mead
- Fresh Tea
- Non-alcoholic options
Additional tastings of food or drinks can be purchased by tour guests at their own expense or upgrading the tour.
London Bridge Food Tour Meeting Point
Outside 6 Tooley St, London SE1 2SY which is opposite the Barrowboy and Banker Pub