The Las Vegas strip food tour is an high end experience as you'll dine in a number of celebrity chefs’ restaurants, trying some of their signature dishes.
Learning about the evolution of the city that started from nothing and has become an unapologetic shrine to excess and innovation.
At the end of your Las Vegas food tour, you'll have sampled some of the Las Vegas Strip’s most delicious dishes and gained a better understanding of its culture and history.
Duration 3-3½ hours with 5 stops & 10 people max.
01-Jul-23 - 30-Sep-23
01-Oct-23 - 31-Dec-23
01-Jan-24 - 31-Mar-24
01-Apr-24 - 30-Jun-24
Las Vegas celebrity chef food & drink tour route
- We'll start at one of Gordon Ramsay’s, where you’ll enjoy elevated takes on traditional pub fare.
- Next, you'll feel like you're sitting at Giada De Laurentiis’ kitchen table as you sample one of her favourite cookie recipes.
- For something lighter, you'll feast on gourmet pizza crafted by celebrity doctor Andrew Weil, inventor of the Anti-Inflammatory Food Pyramid.
- On our walk, we'll stop for a glass of wine, Vegas-style.
- You might know him as "The Cake Boss", but at our next stop, you'll discover savoury recipes from the Valastro family cookbook.
- And finally, West meets East as you indulge in our delicious secret dish, paired perfectly with a glass of chilled Prosecco.
- Great food is made even better with the perfect drink pairing.
- A complete food & drink experience to understand the history of Las Vegas cuisine.
- Enjoy a sample of the most typical Las Vegas celebrity chef foods and drinks in a single tasting experience.
- Get recommendations of other bars, cafes and restaurants to visit during remainder of your trip.
What is included\is not included
- Chili-beer glazed chicken wings
- Seasonal artisan pizza
- Crispy eggplant parmesan
- Grandma's meatballs
- Irish pub nachos
- Homestyle cookie
- Our delicious secret dish
- Red or white wine, depending on the season
Additional tastings of food or drinks can be purchased by tour guests at their own expense or upgrading the tour.
Las Vegas Food Tour Meeting Point
Meet at the entrance of Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill, Inside Caesars Palace, 3570 S Las Vegas Blvd.