Located in the north of Hon Tre Island, about 4km off the coast of Nha Trang City, Khanh Hoa Province. Vinpearl Land is a unique destination and holiday experience, in front of white sand beaches and turquoise sea, backed to a range of hills and tropical greenery. It is an international-class 5-star entertainment-tourism complex with all modern comforts, offering a 5-star resort & spa, Sofitel Vinpearl Resort & Spa, the biggest amusement park in Viet Nam, Vinpearl Amusement Park.
The attractions of Vinpearl Land
From the Station of Vinpearl in Tran Phu Street, after just about few minutes traveling by speed motor-boat or ferry or more than 10 minutes enjoying Nha Trang’s panorama from Vinpearl cable-car system, the longest sea-crossing cableway in the world, visitors will be on Vinpearl Land – The Vietnamese Pearl.
Visitors in Vinpearl Land will enjoy their stay in a 5-star hotel resort and spa. With hundreds of beautifully designed rooms, including a number of luxurious rooms and presidential suites, the resort can satisfy the most fastidious visitors by bringing them comfort, privacy, convenience, and perfect services. Vinpearl Resort and Spa has 700m long natural beach in Nha Trang and modern outdoor swimming pools covering an area of 5,700m2 (the largest one in the Southeast Asia) with lots of coconut trees, green grass, nice plants and trees. Besides, there are beauty and health care services in Viet Spa and other relaxing activities, tours – in combination with sports for all ages. A diversified system of restaurants serves from typical Vietnamese to other Asian and European flavor.
Vinpearl Amusement Park, an independent system – but harmonious with Vinpearl Resort & Spa, covering an area of 200,000m2, offers a lot of modern and unique constructions to meet the needs of entertainment, relaxation and discovery. It can be compared with well-known entertainment parks in other countries in the region. Vinpearl Amusement Park includes large-scale constructions such as:
– Guinness-nominated 3,320 m sea-crossing Cable-car System;
– Shopping Mall of 6,000 m2 area with uniquely designed stalls and pavilions;
– Vinpearl Water Park of 60,000 m2 area with exciting adventurous games;
– Amphitheatre with over 5,000 seats;
– Event Hall with a capacity of over 1,500 people equipped with modern audio and visual appliances; A great number of cultural-entertainment events have been held here, especially major Vietnam and World beauty contests such as Miss Vietnam, Miss World Vietnamese, Miss Earth, and Miss Universe;
– Vinpearl Underwater World with nearly 300 species of sea animals and a 90m-length underwater path.
Vinpearl Amusement Park has a lot of surprises during the visit. The park now uses package cards, which are the first to be used in Vietnam. With this card, visitors can use cable car or ferry to go to Vinpearl and back, play all kinds of indoor and outdoor games in the Amusement Park, Water Park unlimited times, and enjoy visiting wonderful Underwater World.
– From Monday to Thursday: 8h00 – 21h00.
– From Friday to Sunday: 8h00 – 22h00
Explore Sapa Travel: sapa trekking homestay